Stonebridge Behavioral Health, P.A. have diverse backgrounds and significant experience in the evaluation and treatment of at-risk children and adolescents. We welcome opportunities to provide training and consultation services to mental health professionals, foster care agencies, foster parents, and other individuals and organizations serving the social, emotional, and mental health needs of this population.
Among the topics covered by Stonebridge workshops and seminars are:
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Traumatic experience and the Brain
- Treating Sexually-Abused Children and Their Non-Offending Parents
- Deconstructing the Psychological Evaluation
- Empirically Based Therapies for Children with Trauma Symptoms: An Overview of Current Models
- Parent Management Training
- The Impact of Traumatic Stress on Child Development
- Understanding Asperger’s Disorder
- Stress and Coping
- Internet Initiated Sex Crimes: Separating Fact From Fiction
- Psychiatric Evaluation of Children and Adolescents
- Strategies for Deciding When to Use Medications with Children and Adolescents
- Medications for ADHD in Children and Adolescents
- Medications for Depression in Children and Adolescents
- Medications for Mood Disorders in Children and Adolescents
- The Diagnosis and Treatment of PTSD in Children and Adolescents
Upon request, we are also able to address other topics that fall within our areas of expertise.
Talk to Us
To schedule a seminar or workshop or to discuss other training or consultation services, please call Kirk L. Coverstone, Ph.D. at 210-314-3476 / 866-720-6792 or Request an Appointment now.