We provide comprehensive psychological evaluations of children, adolescents and adults designed to assess their mental health needs, design treatment plans and to facilitate the efforts of referring physicians, therapists, caregivers, Child Placing Agencies, and the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services.
About our service:
- We pride ourselves on flexible scheduling and prompt completion of our evaluation reports.
- Our reports are designed to be easy to read by a wide range of people including foster parents, therapists, case managers and physicians.
- We utilize proven, standardized, evidence-based methods methods that are improved continuously to assure that the needs of all stakeholders are being met.
The end result:
- More accurate diagnosis and assessment of behavior
- Targeted intervention strategy
- Identification of academic problems and clear remedial plans
- Reduced dependency on psychotropic medications
- Fewer placement disruptions
- Quicker reunification with biological family